Photo Archive

Trion Red Sox, the areas best African American Baseball Team in 1952
Summerville News ad of local doctor fees in 1960
The Robert and Minnie Harlow family motor up Lookout Mountain in the late 1920’s
The “old road” up the mountain to Cloudland
Tro-Fe Dairy, one of several in Chattooga County in the 1950’s
Taylor Mercantile,corner of Commerce and Washington, 1919-1335
Ad for Labor Day festivities at Cloudland in 1926
Program from Holland High School 1916
Summerville’s historic Post Office was built in 1938
Program from Chattooga Co. Training School for African Americans in Holland 1929
Commencement exercises, Gore High School 1941
“The Real Thing”… soft drinks come to Chattooga County
Front Page Summerville News 1921 July 4th festivities
Gore High School diploma
Movie Flier for Trion Theatre 1953
Chattooga County Teachers 1914
South Summerville Baptist Church.. their first building
Cotton Dock , Trion Mill
Entrance to marble mine near Marble Springs
Early Pennville Sunday School